Tom Carson founded Sangate Physical Health Clinic over 23 years ago, with it now being the largest health clinic on Brisbane’s Northside. Tom has grown Sandgate Physical Health Clinic to service the communities of Brighton, Shorncliffe, Deagon, Bracken Ridge, Boondall and beyond.
Tom values Sandgate Physical Health Clinic’s ‘hands on’ reputation. He believes in recruiting the best therapists and providing them with high quality training to deliver patients excellence in treatment that achieves optimal results.
- Over twenty seven years in the Physiotherapy Profession
- Over twenty three years Principal Physiotherapist at Sandgate Physical Health Clinic
- Significant experience in servicing Physiotherapy to the community including heavy involvement in local sports clubs
- Bachelor of Science – Monash University 1989
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy with Honours – University of Queensland 1993
- Member of Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Member of Sports Physiotherapy Australia
- Member of Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Australia
- Member Physiotherapy Business Australia