We offer Physiotherapy, Pilates and Massage services to help you through the before, during and after stages of having a baby.
Our women’s health Physiotherapy services consist of discreet and thorough assessment and treatment of:
- All forms of incontinence
- Pre and post natal pelvic floor dysfunction
- Over active bladder
- Bowel dysfunction including constipation and obstructed defaecation
- Pelvic pain including Painful Bladder Syndrome, Interstitial Cystitis and
- Female sexual dysfunction (including Dyspareunia and Vaginismus)
- Advice and guidance to safely return to exercise after child birth
Our Women’s Health Services Include
It’s a great time of year to take a moment and look around your office, classroom or house to pick up on some bad posture habits. Do you see adults and children hunched over their ipads or phones, leaning on their desk, or sitting for hours with no breaks? Take an...
This Australia day why not cook up an Aussie feast, that the kids and grown ups will love! Here is a quick and easy recipeBarbecued Sausage Rolls with Caramelised Onions Makes 12, Prep 15mins, Cook 25mins Ingredients2 tablespoons olive oil2 red onions, halved, thinly...
We are very excited to welcome our new Physiotherapist / Pilates Instructor, Kristin! Get to know her by reading our interview below. Kristin graduated from the Australian Catholic University and is really looking forward to getting started on January 17th and you...