We offer Physiotherapy, Pilates and Massage services to help you through the before, during and after stages of having a baby.
Our women’s health Physiotherapy services consist of discreet and thorough assessment and treatment of:
- All forms of incontinence
- Pre and post natal pelvic floor dysfunction
- Over active bladder
- Bowel dysfunction including constipation and obstructed defaecation
- Pelvic pain including Painful Bladder Syndrome, Interstitial Cystitis and
- Female sexual dysfunction (including Dyspareunia and Vaginismus)
- Advice and guidance to safely return to exercise after child birth
Our Women’s Health Services Include
Do you suffer from Bursitis? Whether in your Shoulder, Knee, Elbow, Heel or Hip, this condition can be debilitating. But please understand it is also very treatable! There are many options to treat Bursitis symptoms, but also to find the cause and help prevent...
This month our Dietitian, Erin, has allowed us to share one of her amazing healthy recipes - Easy Mango and Chicken Rice Paper Rolls! So delicious and only 15 minutes to prepare! Easy Mango & Chicken Rice Paper RollsMakes 4 Serves 15 mins prep time Ingredients -...
We are so pleased to welcome the wonderful Erin Brealey, Dietitian, to SPHC! Erin has a wealth of experience, and her interests and specialities align well with our clinic ethos and team of Physiotherapists, Massage Therapists, Pilates Instructors and...