We offer Physiotherapy, Pilates and Massage services to help you through the before, during and after stages of having a baby.
Our women’s health Physiotherapy services consist of discreet and thorough assessment and treatment of:
- All forms of incontinence
- Pre and post natal pelvic floor dysfunction
- Over active bladder
- Bowel dysfunction including constipation and obstructed defaecation
- Pelvic pain including Painful Bladder Syndrome, Interstitial Cystitis and
- Female sexual dysfunction (including Dyspareunia and Vaginismus)
- Advice and guidance to safely return to exercise after child birth
Our Women’s Health Services Include
World Continence week runs from 20th - 26th June, and we’d like to raise awareness of the issues surrounding Incontinence and offer practical ways you can strengthen your own Pelvic floor.Continence Week Did you know there are more than 1.3 million boys or men in...
Whether cheering, umpiring, coaching or playing, many of us love to get involved with Winter sports in Australia. We really are spoiled for choice in our sports mad nation with a variety of popular winter sports like AFL, Rugby League, Soccer, Running, Netball or...
An easy new take on the traditional lasagna we know and love… This recipe is so quick to make, and the whole family will love it. Pumpkin, Spinach and Ricotta Lasagne Makes 6 ServesPrep Time 15 minsCook Time 1 hour Ingredients - 1/2 pumpkin large peeled diced375g...