We offer Physiotherapy, Pilates and Massage services to help you through the before, during and after stages of having a baby.
Our women’s health Physiotherapy services consist of discreet and thorough assessment and treatment of:
- All forms of incontinence
- Pre and post natal pelvic floor dysfunction
- Over active bladder
- Bowel dysfunction including constipation and obstructed defaecation
- Pelvic pain including Painful Bladder Syndrome, Interstitial Cystitis and
- Female sexual dysfunction (including Dyspareunia and Vaginismus)
- Advice and guidance to safely return to exercise after child birth
Our Women’s Health Services Include
When the lower back suffers an injury, it can be extremely painful and frustrating. According to a 2020 study, lower back pain is the world’s most common cause of absence from work and it’s most common disability. Acute sufferers can suffer pain for up to 3 weeks,...
Celebrate Christmas in style with a beautiful fresh Seafood Platter! With oysters, king prawns, smoked salmon, served with Romesco seafood sauce, prosciutto, breadcrumbs and chilli mango salsa, this one will be a hit with all your family and friends. Seafood Platter...
Self care is all about taking the time to do things that help you live well. It is one of the most important ways we can protect our physical, mental and emotional health, especially in more recent times, with stress and anxiety levels on the increase. To help your...