REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPIST
Kay is a Sports Remedial Massage Therapist. She completed her Certificate IV in 2012 and then her Diploma of Remedial Massage in 2015. She has also completed a Certificate III & IV in Fitness, a Diploma in Business Management and a Diploma in Nutrition, all at the Australian Institute of Fitness.
When Kay is not offering treatment at the clinic, she provides treatment for the Melbourne Storm, Brisbane Roar, Penrith Panthers, Gold Coast Titans, Melbourne Stars, Newcastle Jets, ACT Cricket and Australian Lawn Bowls Teams.
Currently Kay is a competitive Lawn bowler. She was the 2016 QLD State Champion and holds multiple club championships. She has also previously been part of the state development side. Outside of work and bowls Kay loves dvds and music, especially of the Disney and Golden Hollywood genre. She loves to make others laugh and can often be caught in funny costumes at clinic functions.
- Over 6 years experience as a Massage Therapist
- Over 2 years at Sandgate Physical Health Clinic
- Diploma of Remedial Massage, Australian Institute of Fitness, 2015
- Certificate IV of Remedial Massage, Australian Institute of Fitness, 2012
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness, Australian Institute of Fitness
- Diploma of Business Management, Australian Institute of Fitness
- Diploma of Nutrition, Australian Institute of Fitness