PHYSIOTHERAPIST & CLINICAL PILATES INSTRUCTOR
Ann has over 22 years’ experience as a Physiotherapist with a keen interest in Pilates and rehabilitation. Ann runs our popular Step Safe Balance & Falls Prevention classes, encouraging people to stay active & strong to avoid falls; runs Clinical Pilates classes and enjoys treating the large variety of conditions we see in the clinic. Ann is highly skilled in crafting specific and goal orientated Pilates programs for our patients on the Reformer and Trapeze.
Ann graduated in 1989 from Cardiff School of Physiotherapy, Wales. Ann spent her early years working in the United Kingdom for the NHS then 3 years in Tanzania for an overseas organisation. Ann moved to Australia in 2008 and after a small period of time as a hospital based physiotherapist, joined the team at SPHC where she has been a valued team member.
- Over 22 years’ experience as a Physiotherapist
- Over 8 years at Sandgate Physical Health Clinic
- Over 7 years as a Clinical Pilates Instructor
- Graduate Diploma in Physiotherapy Studies – Cardiff School of Physiotherapy University Hospital, Wales 1989
- APPI Matwork Pilates Level 1-3
- DMA Pilates Level 1-2 (Pilates Equipment)
- Level 1 Watson Headache Course
- Dry Needling