Ever wanted to know how to massage friends and family for aches and pains?
Our unique 3-hour massage course teaches you skills that you can apply in everyday life. Learn how to massage others for back and neck pain, muscle aches and strains, sports soreness, and stress and tension.
This course would suit: Mums and Dads of sport loving children, carers of the elderly or disabled, couples, those considering a career in Massage.
- Small group of only 8 students
- All course notes in a booklet
- All equipment supplied
- Your own bottle of premium massage oil to take home
- Afternoon tea and refreshments
- Course includes: Causes of muscle pain, Major movements of massage, Secrets of a great massage, History and benefits of massage, When massage can be harmful, When/ how to use heat packs and ice packs, When/ how to use massage oils, Aromatherapy oils and balms, Basic level anatomy of the neck, shoulders & back, 30 minute massage sequence.
Our Next Course Date:
To be announced
Saturday 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Pre-paid enrolments are essential
3-hour course ……… ONLY $109
Book a Course!
Learn how to massage friends and family for aches and pains!
Neil Whillans - Remedial Massage Therapist and Acupuncturist
Neil Whillans is a highly regarded veteran of 14 years in professional massage therapy and fully qualified Acupuncturist and has run our Massage courses for Sandgate Physical Health for the last 10 years.
Neil has also worked with elite sports teams including Brisbane Broncos, Brisbane Lions, Australian Netball team and Olympic and QAS athletes.