PHYSIOTHERAPIST & CLINICAL PILATES INSTRUCTOR
Trina has been a Physiotherapist at our clinic since 2009. She quickly established herself as an empathic therapist with a holistic approach to patient care and it wasn’t long before she was in high demand. In 2010 Trina attended her first Watson Headache course which sparked her interest in helping alleviate the impact headaches & migraines were having for so many in our society. In 2014 Trina successfully attained her certification, allowing her to use the title Watson Headache Practitioner. Since pursing this area, Trina has been an invited speaker at Watson Headache Symposiums both interstate & overseas.
Trina is also one of our well-loved Pilates Instructors and always bring a splash of fun & personality to her classes. When not working, Trina can be found upside down perfecting her handstands at Circus training and kicking back enjoying a well-deserved vino!
- Over 10 years’ experience as a Physiotherapist & Clinical Pilates Instructor
- Over 10 years at Sandgate Physical Health Clinic
- Over 4 years as a Watson Headache Practitioner
- Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Kinesiology & Neuropsychology -Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Masters of Physiotherapy Studies – University of Queensland, 2008
- Level 3 Watson Headache Practitioner 2014