Physiotherapist & Clinical Pilates Instructor
Riley comes to SPHC excited to further her career in Women’s Health and Dance Physiotherapy.
Riley has worked in maternity wards implementing quality improvement programs and is passionate
about ensuring that after childbirth, women continue to receive the latest evidenced based care in
the community. Riley combines her interest in Women's Health with her love of teaching Pilates and
helps to run both our Pregnancy and Mums N Bubs Class programs.
Physiotherapy is Riley’s 2 nd career, following on from her professional contemporary dance career.
Riley has lots of insight and advice to help the young dancers we treat here at SPHC to continue with
their enjoyment of dance and stay injury free.
In her free time, Riley stays busy reading, painting and spending time with friends and family..
- 2 years as a Physiotherapist
- Over 4 years’ experience as Pilates Supervisor & Instructor
- Bachelor of Science (Physiotherapy) – Curtin University of Technology 2019
- Bachelor of Arts (Dance) – Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts 2012
- Introductory Women’s Health Physiotherapy Level 1 – APA
- Women’s Pelvic Health Physiotherapy Level 1 – APA
- Therapeutic Ultrasound for Mastitis – APA
- Pilates Institute of Queensland – Matwork Intensive Level 1&2