SPORTS & REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPIST
Peter graduated from The College of Healing Therapies in 2008 with a Diploma in Remedial Massage. In 2009 he continued his studies and gained Advanced Diploma in Remedial Massage. After joining SPHC in June of 2009, Peter has continued with the study of Acupuncture and more recently, Accredited in Dry Needling through CPD Health Courses.
Peter ensures his patients are his main focus and assists them with the treatment of both standard and non standard conditions. After having served 20 years in the Army, Peter enjoys Legs Day at the Gym and recreational time in Bali where he Massages the Locals.
- Over 10 years experience as a Massage Therapist
- Over 9 years at Sandgate Physical Health Clinic
- Diploma of Remedial Massage, The College of Healing Therapies, 2008
- Advanced Diploma of Remedial Massage, The College of Healing Therapies, 2009
- Acupuncture, The College of Healing Therapies, 2009
- Dry Needling, CPD Health Courses