PHYSIOTHERAPIST & CLINICAL PILATES INSTRUCTOR
Nicole grew up in Melbourne where she was a keen dancer and represented Victoria in calisthenics. She knew from a young age that she wanted to become a Physiotherapist after needing their help to overcome a number of dancing injuries.
After travelling and working in Dubai for 4 years, Nicole settled in Brisbane and undertook her physiotherapy training. It was during her studies that she started work at Sandgate Physical Health Clinic as a physio aide and after graduating in 2016 Nicole stepped straight into her dream job as a Physiotherapist.
After her own experiences as a patient, Nicole is passionate about treating dancing injuries and is well respected around the community as a Clinical Pilates Instructor and Physiotherapist for the Sandgate Hawks AFL team. Outside of work, Nicole has a love of the outdoors and can often be found surfing at Noosa.
- Over 2 years experience as a Physiotherapist & Clinical Pilates Instructor
- Over 2 years at Sandgate Physical Health Clinic
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy – Australian Catholic University 2016
- Pilates Institute Level 1
- Certified Practitioner with The Running Clinic -Running Assessment & Injury Prevention
- Dry Needling
- Member Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Dancing Hip & Ankle Inury Rehabilitation