PHYSIOTHERAPIST & CLINICAL PILATES INSTRUCTOR
Jess is our resident Women’s Health practitioner having completed Post Graduate Physiotherapy training in Pre & Post Natal Exercise, Pilates, Pelvic Floor dysfunction, the Overactive Bladder and the Lactating Breast for Physiotherapists. Jess is also one of our staff who has completed Level 1 & 2 in the Watson Headache approach as well as the APA Level 1 Spinal Course.
Jess has a passion for providing a holistic approach to women’s health issue and aims to be a one-stop shop for all women across their lifespan. When Jess is not busy looking out for the well-being of women in the 4017 area, she can be found chasing after her daughter; spending time with her nephews & nieces and following the Hawks AFL team.
- Over 7 years experience as a Physiotherapist & Clinical Pilates Instructor
- Over 7 years at Sandgate Physical Health Clinic
- Post Graduate Physiotherapy training in Pre & Post Natal Exercise, Pilates, Pelvic Floor dysfunction, overactive bladder and lactating breast for Physiotherapists
- Level 1 & 2 Watson Headache approach
- APA Level 1 Spinal Course