Physiotherapist & Clinical Pilates Instructor
Emily started working at Sandgate in 2020 after graduating from ACU with a bachelor of Physiotherapy. Emily is interested in running injuries, jaw pain, women’s health and balance rehabilitation. Emily is certified as a Clinical Pilates Instructor and takes classes each week. When Emily isn’t at work, you’ll find her running, doing adult’s gymnastics or reading a good book.
- 2 years as a sports trainer for high level soccer teams
- Clinical placement in the areas of musculoskeletal, cardiorespiratory, vestibular (balance) rehabilitation and women’s health.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Lynn Watson Shoulder Course Level 1
- Motivational Communication Techniques for Physiotherapists course