The staff at SPHC gathered at Sutton’s beach for an end of year celebration. The weather was good, the fish and chips were great, the company excellent and the men of SPHC lead the way wearing their finest festive wear. Everyone was deemed to be nice this year as Santa gave everyone an early Christmas present!
Damon won best dressed for his indescribable shirt. That was something else!
Nath & Pete both have to be commended for helping out with setting up tables, being on stand by with marquees and wearing coordinated outfits. Leave a comment below who you think wore it better?!
Neil is sitting on Santa’s (Pete) lap to receive his present!
Nicole’s funny reaction opening her secret Santa present, while Tom can’t wipe the grin off his face!
It was great to have all of the staff involved (both present and absent) in gifting one another secret santa presents this year!
What a year it has been! Here’s some of the amazing achievements of our wonderful Physiotherapists…
- Ann ran her first (and she maintains last) half marathon;
- Trina was invited to speak in Italy at the Watson International Headache Symposium, her talk was outstanding;
- Jess had her second baby, an energetic boy without complications who is tipped to be the next AFL star;
- The clinic changed booking systems, a monumental feat requiring many extra hours of dedication by the admin team;
- The newest additions to the SPHC team survived their first year at the clinic, who knew they have only been here a year?!
We thank every one of our wonderful clientele for a wonderful year in 2018 and wish the SPHC family a happy new year and look forward to a “fantastical” (thanks Trina) 2019.